I have just seen in the Guardian a review of a film “Norwegian Wood” based on the book of the same title by the Japanese writer Haruki Murakami.
I like very much this author and I loved the book, which is the reason why I feel kind of reluctant to see the film.
- Do you feel the same way? Are you reluctant to see a film if you have previously read the book?
- Do you think a good book can be turned into a good film?
- Have you ever felt disappointed after watching a film based on a book you liked?
- Has a good film ever made you want to read the book?
I’m sure you all know the Internet gives you the opportunity to leaf through books on line.
- Have you ever tried going to Amazon and read a couple of pages of a book you are interested in?
You can also look for the music that inspired Murakami to give the book its title and use it as background music while you read.
- Which book or film dealing with romance and love would you recommend to your friends?
- Post your comments and suggestions to the blog.
Have a nice weekend!